Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A card filled with Worm Wishes!

I know you are thinking that the title has a typo in it. Nope, I colored this adorable worm named Willie from Victoria Case. Isn't he just the cutest worm with glasses you have ever seen.

I spent hours coloring and blending (with copic markers) and having a ball with this image. Thank you so much Victoria for sending me this free image a couple of months ago. I truly appreciate that you did that I want to let everyone know what wonderful images you have.

Check out Victoria Case Art Designs has rubber stamps and digital images as well. Check it out, I know you will find tons of stuff you can't live without.

I will have the third Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge project tomorrow. I can't wait to see what the other DT members came up with for this week's exciting challenge.

See you later, promise?

Cathy

2 comments:

vc said...

He is amazing, Cathy! Wow- beautiful coloring, he looks so real! Love the layout, too! :o)
Thank you!!
Hugs xx

Vicki G said...

Cathy, this is GORGEOUS!!!! Love the rich rich colouring!


Vicki