Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Geisha Hanna and Save the Date

Tonight I have two cards for you. The first is Geisha Hanna . I love Asian themed cards and so I was very excited when Geisha Hanna was an October release set at Hanna Stamps. Isn't she pretty in purple and turquoise?




I had some gold cord and gold buttons that I thought looked like coins that I added to the right side of the card. There is also gold Copic Spica glitter pen all around the outside of the purple layers and in the corners of the white panels. I could have either shown you the gold dots or the shiny touches on the image itself so you got to see the shiny touches on the image :)

Hanna Stamps has been closed for inventory for a couple of weeks but they are open again and almost everything in the store is on sale. If there were any stamp sets that you really wanted but never got around to buying, now would be the time to get them while many are 50% off!


My next card is a Save the Date using the chef with the wedding cake from Mo's Digital Pencil.



Now, you know me and I wanted to call the card "What you mean the Wedding is OFF!!! in my best Italian, but I decided that it would be more universal if I did a Save the Date card.

The image was colored with copic markers and once again I had to use my new flowers that I really like the look of.

It would be so easy to easy to flip up the main image and place the wedding or anniversary celebration details on the green piece. It is merely tied at the top by ribbon which was tied through two holes punched with the crop a dile.

I am trying to be creative but I have been extremely tired for a while and the Dr. is running many tests to determine the cause. Plus the fact that I have a very large skin cancer on the bridge of my nose that appeared about a month ago and it growning rapidly. That will be removed on Oct. 27. Because of the size and location the surgery is being done by a plastic surgeon. Not the face lift I had in mind but.... LOL

If you don't hear from me for a couple of days next week just want you to know why.

Catch you later.

Cathy

2 comments:

Silli said...

Both cards are very pretty Cathy...

Juls said...

both cards are so gorgeous with such beautiful colouring! I love the oriental feel of the 1st one!