Monday, October 12, 2009

Guest Designer for Digital Two for Tuesday Challenge site!

Guess who the Guest Designer is this week for the Digital Two for Tuesday Vintage Challenge Site? Oh, you are too smart. Yep it is Moi!!! I couldn't believe it when Cora asked me after only playing in the challenge a couple of times.


Cora sent me these two beautiful images to use for the challenge. Aren't they wonderful?


I really like the colors and layout on the inchie card. I have never made an inchie card before because I love to color and it is hard to color something that small :) I did color with copic markers and sponged with Tim Holtz distress ink. I added some paper flowers and the outside border of the Quickutz Nesting label. I think they are nice to highlight a certain section of the images.

The second image could be used for a Birthday card or a Thinking of You card. I visualized it as a journal cover of Beauty hints and homeopathic remedies. Maybe a stretch but that is what I thought of.
I thought the dp that I found at Michaels looked like vintage powder room wallpaper so I thought it fit this image nicely.

I hope you like my take on these two images and I would love it if you played along with me this week. Just link your card to Mr. Linky on the Ditital Two for Tuesday blog and I'll come see what you have done. I'll be looking for your cards.

Thanks Cora for having this wonderful blog and furnishing such wonderful images for us to play with each week.

I challenge you to a card!!! :) (or two)

Cathy

3 comments:

Cora said...

Cathy,
They are both wonderful. Thank you for hosting.

Juls said...

both of these are just gorgeous!! I love the vintage look!

Betty said...

Love your creations! They are both wonderful.