Thursday, October 22, 2009

Friday's Child! Just in Time


Friday's Child is an image from the Child of the week images that Mo's Digital Pencil is creating. I really love them all but I haven't taken the time to get them colored as of yet, but I could't wait to do this one. I hope you like it as much as I do.....

I don't usually add anything to Mo's designs but I wanted to add a soft flower to the skirt of Friday's Childs ruffled dress.
I stamped a background flower stamps from Boho backgrounds, from SU a few years ago, and colored them with copic markers. All of the image was colored with copic markers as usual.
The outside edge of the image was sponged with Adirondak Juniper ink and I used my MS border punch for the edge. I laid a piece of coordinating pink paper below the punched border to offset it a little more. I only added the coordinating cs under the lower section of the main for no particular reason except I had that piece and liked the way it looked.
I punched two corner punches out and blued a pink bead on each one as well as two along the ends of the border.
I hope you have liked Friday's Child. If you follow Mo's Digital Pencil on Paper Craft Planet you know that she went over 500 members tonight and that means another freebie. All you have to be is a member of the group and you could have the freebie too. Beware though you will be addicted after the first one.
Don't forget about the Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge Blog and the weekly challenge this week is Anything but a card. You could win a Mo's Digital Image. The winner is drawn weekly and it is a random drawing so what are you waiting for, come play.
See you tomorrow TGIF!!!
Cathy

5 comments:

Mette said...

Beautiful card.Loving those gorgeous colours and Mo's image is just so sweet - a must-have as I am a Friday's child.
Just gorgeous.

Have a lovely day, Mette

Cat Tidwell said...

What an awesome card Cathy! Gorgeous coloring on the image too!

Barb Hardeman said...

I left a comment for you on PCP in the Digital Pencil group also, but I just want to say that this card is just stunning! Your coloring is perfection and I can't wait to go to my Copic Certification Class in December. I want to color just like that! Awesome, soft and beautiful card...hugs...Barb H.

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

I saw this on PCP also earlier today but had to run out so no time to leave a comment. Glad I saw it here too -- it is stunning! What you did with the dress is amazing!

Virgo5 said...

OMG Cathy I enlarged the pic and your colouring is truely amazing!Such a beautiful card.