Monday, October 5, 2009

Hanna Stamps Release Party new stamp reveal!

Tonight was my first Hanna Stamps Release Party as a DT member. I did much better keeping up with the forum pace, not great but better :) Here is a picture that I posted tonight but by the time the attachment loader finished the forum was two pages past my post , What can I say you can't fight technology!

This scrapbook cover showcases 4 of the stamps in the Detective Hanna set available for sale right now. Hanna Detective, the Bassett sleuth dog, the finger priint, and the question mark are all included in this wonderfully fun set.

The images were colored with copic markers and so much fun to color. I added metal corners for the scrapbook and the tag was a sticker form a Detective sticker and matching dp paper I got at my LSS by Creative Imaginations. The caution police tapes are from the sticker set too but you could do the same thing with yellow strips of cs and stamp the caution statements you want on it.

I just thought it would be cute for a kids scrapbook about things they "discover" in their search for "ME"

Just thought that you might want to see the final preview card that I created for the Hanna Stamps release. Keep checking back because there are a ton of stamps in these sets that I haven't shown you yet.

Check back tomorrow for the first ever Challenge by the Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge Blog Design Team. We would love to have you play along.

Later,.

Cathy

No comments: