Friday, October 9, 2009

Mo's little Cookie Monster freebie

Earlier this week Mo's Digital Pencil on Paper Craft Planet surpassed 400 members and when we reach these milestones Mo rewards the Group with a free image. This one is so cute....yeah I know they are all cute!!!



Louis is having a cookie snack after playing with his orange front end loader. Bronte thinks that he can sneak a lick of the cookie, yet that 's his tongue sticking out trying to snitch a bite. Can you believe that Mo always created such detailed images even for her free images. I even added cookie crumbs on Louis's mouth he he!

If you haven't been to Mo's Digital Pencil site you need to head over there. I don't just say that because I am on the DT, if I hadn't gotten chosen for the DT I would still be there. I can afford digital images and Mo creates daily and each one is more imspiring that the last one. It is almost impossible to pick a favorite design as each new one becomes a favorite :)

I will have another Mo's Digital Pencil design called End of Summer that I created for the Artful Sentiment Copic Challenge on Saturday so look for it tomorrow!!! I really like the way it turned out even if I do say so myself :)

Gotta go color, I am really looking forward to my week-end and lots of creatin!!!

Happy Coloring!

Cathy

2 comments:

Juls said...

so cute!! Love all your buttine, especialy the little tractor one!!

Mo Manning said...

Cathy, I really love this one!! xoMo