Monday, October 26, 2009

When I Grow Up, Dustin Pike dragon


I have had this cute dragon colored for a long time, and just never made it into a card.  I was cleaning off my desk tonight and jumped to the foreground demanding to be finished LOL.  The image is a free Wednesday download from Dustin Pike.

I knew all along exactly how I was going to finish it but just hadn't taken the time, shame on me :)  Better late than never.

This would be a perfect card for a little guy, they always seem to like dragons and firemen. 

The card was finished by using some red and white polka dot dp and kraft cs.  I sponged the main image with TH Vintage Photo distress ink. 

Sorry this is such a quick post tonight but I am trying to get projects completed and my area cleaned up before Tuesday.

I will try to have another project tomorrow but we will have to see if my time management skills stay intact.

Have a great Monday and catch you later.

Hugs,
Cathy

No comments: