Sunday, October 4, 2009

Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge Blog Design Team Image

Mo created this adorable Design Team image for the Challenge Blog Design Team that is going to be called the Bronte and Bella Challenge Blog Design Team.


I am going to admit that I have struggled with trying to resize images or create layered images like I want, my photo editing program just didn't do what I wanted. Sooo today I went out and bought PhotoShop Elements7 and I saved myself at least an hour of frustration accomplishing this printed image. I was so simple to use I just need to play with it more.

The image was colored with copic markers and I sponged the clouds in with Tim Holtz distressed ink using a scalloped circle punched circle as a mask.

This started out as a Doin the Happy Dance card but turned into I dream of Mo images.

Gotta go to bed so that I can get up and play again tomorrow. Bye for now.

Cathy

1 comment:

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is superb; terrific job created a wonderful scene! I have to laugh, I have photoshop 7 and spent over an hour trying to merge images and couldn't do it~