Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I needed to Color!!!


Okay, I am feeling a little sorry for myself tonight knowing what I have to do tomorrow, so I colored!!!

I love Bella and Bronte on the toboggan.  I think that the expression on Bronte is priceless, scared to death but wanting to be with his loving girl who includes him in everything that she does.  I tried to give him white knuckles LOL on his paws. 

I colored with copic markers and thought that hot pink and bright orange were very happy colors so that is what I chose for Bella's coat.  I used my single edge cutterBee to do the faux piercing around each layer.  I did the piercing on the oval manually.

The sentiment was stamped with my Just Rite 50pt. alphabet stamps.  I love that I can make my own sentiiments with Just Rite.

I don't know if you will be able to see the sparkly snow when you enlarge the card but it is there.  I also used a white gel pen to accentuate the fur on the brim of the stocking cap.

If you are feeling a little sad, worried, nervous or just want a smile....This card is for you too!

I have scheduled my Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge post for Thursday but I will have to play by ear when I can actually return to live postings.  I am hoping for Thurs or Friday but have no clue, it might be tomorrow night.

Think of me tomorrow at 2:00 Central Time and pray that the plastic surgeon has done this procedure a thousand times!!!

Hugs,

Cathy

5 comments:

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

Love the bright orange and pink!

Hoping everything goes smoothly!!!!

Cat Tidwell said...

What a gorgeous creation Cathy, love your coloring, it so rocks!

Will definitely keep you in my prayers today, and hope it all goes well! let us know!

The Wired Angel said...

Lots of love and huge hugs go out to you Cathy. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Let us know how you are getting on as soon as you can. Hugs, Peggy

Anonymous said...

Wicked cute!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Amazing coloring, Cathy. The detailing is wonderful, too!