Monday, October 12, 2009

I've been busy!

My first card is named "I dunno" and was created by Mo to introduce the FAQ section of her website, Mo's Digital Pencil. There are tutorials and it is the place to go to find out about different aspects of downloading and printing digi images. How to's and more to come as required :) Here is Bella and Bronte with the Idunno expression at it's best!


I know we have all seen this expression from our kids and grandkids, nieces or nephews, they all do it. We did it, our kids did it and their kids do it :) I thought all the question marks on the background would be perfect for this expression, don't you think so too!


On a more serious note, I created this Birthday card for a Friend using one of the new KLM Digital Designs images that were released on October 1. Check out all the wonderful images that were released on the first.



I reallly like the way that this turned out and it was so easy. I colored the cupcake and plate and cut it out and attached it to the friend panel at an angle. I thought this dp from Michaels was perfect for this color scheme. The flowers are made with flower punches and the leaves are a Martha Stewart punch.

If you are thinking about starting your Christmas cards, KLM Digital Designs has a lot of really cute images so go check them out.

Thanks for stopping by.

Happy coloring, see you tomorrow.

Cathy

1 comment:

Juls said...

just gorgeous!! Love your friends card!!