Saturday, October 24, 2009

Saturday's Child for Saturday!


I was born on a Saturday so was anxious for Mo to complete the series, where is it written you always have to start the week with Sunday? LOL!

I think that I probably looked a lot like this when I was a young girl. I always wanted to live on a farm and have a horse but that didn't happen until I was grown and married.

This image, just like all of Mo's, was so much fun to color and I thought that the blue and beige checked dp was perfect for the Country look I was going for.

Hope you all have a great Saturday. I wanted to get this posted since I probably won't have time to post until later tonight or tomorrow.

I am trying to figure out how to have my images become larger if you click on it. Sometimes they do and sometimes they don't. The help section on here doesn't really help :)

Catch you later.

Cathy

4 comments:

craftieodmae said...

It's a beautiful card and looks so fun!!

Sharon said...

This is lovely in fact I love all your Mo's images cards. Your colouring is outstanding , they are all beautiful.

Kim said...

I love this! Your coloring is outstanding. I hope you can figure out how to make the pictures larger when you click because I'd love to see them closer.

Betty Benton said...

Love your card! You are right about the blue checked dp -- perfect for a country card!!