Saturday, October 3, 2009

Hanna Stamps Sketch Challenge World Card Making Day Card

Hanna Stamps is having a sketch challenge for their World Card Making Day challenge on SplitCoast Stampers site. I thought that Detective Riley would love to make his appearance as my challenge card and you get to see another peek of one of the new Riley's being offered at the Release Monday October 5.


Riley is soo smashingly handsome in his Super Sleuth attire, complete with distinguished pipe. The image was colored with copic markers and sponged around the outside edge with distress ink. The magnifying glass is covered with Crystal Effects.

The LSS had this darling dp that I thought would be perfect for my Detective Riley. I used some hemp twine and colored it black for my lower ribbon element. Spellbinders and Marvy punches for the circles and scalloped circles.

Hope you have had fun at the World Card Making Day events.

Check back tomorrow for the Hanna Stamps Blog Hop.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great night.

Cathy

No comments: