Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Happy Halloween Artistic Outpost Style

Today I have an Artistic Outpost Vintage Halloween card for you. It is a rather simple card but it symbolizes some of the things I love about my favorite holiday.


Isn't this cute? I love the pumpkins in the Vintage Halloween stamp set, they are happy pumpkins, not scarey. The tree, Halloween word, fence and pumpkins are all included in the stamp set.

The pumpkins were colored with copic markers and then all images were sponged with SU pumpkin pie ink and then soot distress ink.

I love these silk maple leaves that I bought at Michaels and thought they would add the perfect fall touch to this fun card. A spider and pumpkin brad and my card is ready to display for the Holiday!!!

Thanks for stopping by, I am on my way to bed. It is cold and rainy here so good sleeping weather :) besides the fact that it is 2am LOL

Happy coloring, catch you later.

Cathy

2 comments:

Heather Huggins said...

Wow!! Love all the wonderful stuff you've put on..

Anonymous said...

Great Halloween card! Gotta love that set!