Saturday, October 17, 2009

Artful Sentiments by Kimm BT Copic Challenge

It is Saturday and that means Artful Sentiments by Kimm BT Copic Challenge. The colors this week are: Y15, YG06 and V06 Lucky me I had them all this week.

I used a Mo's Digital Pencil freebie from a few weeks ago for this color challenge. Check this out:



I don't think that Bronte the dog is very happy with his cat costume, do you? Bella reminds me of the reason that Halloween is my favorite holiday. Little kids are so happy and love dressing up and I love seeing them all have so much fun.

I hope you all have a great week-end. I hope to get some coloring done ahead but there is a Husker football game and it may be one of the last really nice week-ends so need to get my perenniels winterized, but we will see.

Check back tomorrow you just never know what I am going to find to show you.

Go check out what the other design team members have come up with for this challenge with some of my favorite colors.

See you later,

Cathy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet card, Cathy! She's just adorable!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Super adorable with amazing coloring. What a fantastic, colorful card.

Loreal Blondi said...

What a coloring! Fantastic! Pity the Cat :)