Thursday, October 1, 2009

Coloring Does Pay Off!!! Chosen for Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge DT

I have always loved to color and when I discovered copic markers they rekindled that love. Once again I have been rewarded for doing what I love. Maurie of Mo's Digital Pencil was having a DT call and if you saw the talent that flies around that website everyday you might wonder what possessed me to even apply, but I did.


Today I received an email from Mo asking if I was still interested in the Mo's Bronte and Bella Challenge DT ( I think that is the name). Of course I said YES, have you seen her site. She is one of the most awesome artists that I have ever had the priviledge of getting to color her images and they are digital so I can afford them.



Here is a free image that Mo so generously offered to her Paper Craft Planet members yesterday for their support in her frustration over discovering that a site from the Netherlands was selling her images (without permission).

The image is called "Looking for Clues" or my version,"I was framed"! If you are a member of either the Paper Craft Planet Mo's Digital Pencil group or her SNR group you can get this image free.

I used the black and white dp from the Digital Two for Tuesday Challenge so I guess this also qualifies as my second card Whoo Hoo!.


Thanks for listening to me ramble.


More important info. Tomorrow begins the sneak Peeks for the Hanna Stamps Release on Monday night October 5, I am rather (total understatement) excited as this is my first release as a DT member.


Sunday October 4, there will be a Hanna Stamps DT Blog Hop.


Be sure to check out the Hanna Stamps Forum on Splitcoast Stampers for more details.


There is a challenge with a wonderful prize and because this is the 2 year anniversary of Hanna Stamps there is a huge prize that will be offered by one of the DT members during the Blog Hop plus each DT member will be giving away a Riley image to one lucky guest who leaves a comment on their blog.

More later, be back at midnight with the Hanna Stamps first sneak peek.


Cathy




2 comments:

Lynn Stevens said...

Congratulations QOC, You go girl!! You are showing up everywhere and its no wonder with your gorgeous coloring!
For those that don't know I have named Cathy the "Queen Of Copics"

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

Congrats on being chosen for the DT! Her images are amazing, so I look forward to seeing what you all come up with!